CRM Implementation is not a one time process. Continuous CRM Audit process is a must to have adequate CRM Usage and CRM adoption. At Enjay, we have a very elaborate process for CRM Audit, to help our Clients take maximum benefit of the platform.
Small business and large Businesses deploy Customer Relationship Management – CRM Solutions in order to increase the efficiency and profitability of the businesses.
It is noticed that SME owners and managers need help in managing this change. Any new process or system requires cementing by regular push. So we designed a unique CRM Audit process for our CRM Clients, which helps them to know where the improvement is needed.
What is CRM Audit
CRM Audit is a process, where our special team analyses CRM usage statistics and then discusses them with the Management and users of the Client company.
Audit finds out flaws in the usage of CRM software, problems with the data quality of the captured information. Most importantly, it unfolds the compliance issues with the processes defined.
Consistency is the key to the entire Audit Process. CRM Audit is generally done along with CRM Admin because Success of CRM implementation comes under the roles and responsibilities of CRM Admin.
CRM Audit Checklist
The purpose of CRM Audit is to check over-all health of CRM usage. The final goal is to increase the CRM Adoption to optimum level.
CRM Usage Issues
- Is everybody using the CRM to take benefit of the same?
- Whether Sales Activities of the Sales Team are getting logged.
- Number of records per user per day to ascertain proper usage.
- Calls, SMS, Emails, Visits, Meetings per day/per week.
- Number of Tickets, enquiries, deals created or closed during the period, user-wise.
- Is the usage enough according to the Top Management?
Data Quality Management Issues – DQM
- Improper data of Prospects and Customers creates lots of problems with the way your team interacts with Potential Customers.
- Missing, incomplete or incorrect names, numbers, email IDs.
- Incorrect or missing classification or categorization for Enquiries, deals, tickets etc.
- Missing cities, product details, customer type, sales stage, ticket type etc.
- DQM issues are not critical, but they do pose a problem.
Process Quality Issues – PQM
- PQM is used to discover problems with processes.
- Missed follow-ups, due dates.
- Data assigned to some non-existent user.
- Deals or tickets are becoming overdue.
Process of Audit for CRM
- The concept and benefit of Audit are explained to Management of the Client company, once the base CRM implementation has started.
- After their permission and acceptance to the terms of Audit, the Customer Success Team at Enjay starts the audit.
- There are Three Audits and then the followup of those audits.
- The first Audit uncovers the most fundamental problems with discipline and compliance with the CRM process. The issues with Data Quality management are also covered in the first Audit.
- The Second Audit gives more focus on the Process Quality Management related issues.
- The Third and Final Audit focuses more on the enhancement of Process Automation and taking the entire CRM implementation to the next level. The third step helps to uncover lots of opportunities unexplored.
- Every Audit has follow-up Audits. If there is no improvement, then the Audit Process is discontinued.
- The Audit Reporting and discussion is to be done with Top Management and decision makers only.
Discontinuation of CRM Audit
The CRM Audit Process is discontinued in following cases:
- If the Client Top Management is not taking any actions, and there is no improvement in CRM Usage.
- If Client requests Enjay that they don’t need Audit process anymore.
- There is no cooperation from the Client side for the Audit.
- Top management is not available for discussion on Audit Findings and corrections required.
- Client’s Top Management is not able to affect and implement the suggestions discussed in the CRM Audit Meetings.
Data Privacy and CRM Audit
We make sure that the access to dashboard and reports is limited to analysing usage of CRM systems by the Team. Also, the Customer Success Team that does the Audit knows and understands the data privacy commitment of Enjay to their core.
Tools used for CRM Audit
The Mobile CRM Dashboard is designed for complete transparency and monitoring purpose. The philosophy of CRM Dashboard covers all the essential components of Audit. Both Sales and Helpdesk Functions are completely covered in CRM Dashboard.
Prebuilt CRM Reports
CRM reports need to be checked only to understand the patterns in deeper details. Something like pathological analysis of the problems in CRM usage. However, Mobile CRM Dashboard is enough to handle the entire Audit Process.
Result of CRM Audit on Usage and Adoption of CRM
- Helps Team Leaders and Managers to take maximum benefit of the CRM platform.
- Simplifies Sales Management and reduces friction between Sales reps and Sales Managers.
- Moves the organisation from person oriented to Process Oriented.
- Increases the efficiency of Employees, by automating tasks and organising the information.
- Actionable Insights, AI helps managers to uncover the hidden opportunities and next actions.
- Differentiate between Performers and Pretenders.
- Increase in Profitability, efficiency and transparency.
- Removes unnecessary data entry and duplication of work.
- Reduces stress between employees and top management by bringing in the transparency.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction for the Client company.
- Properly categorised data can be very useful for the Sales and Marketing team to use that in real time, for Social Media marketing.
Most common problems found in CRM Audit
Here are some observations that we found
- Top management thinks that the software will run the company and nobody needs to look after it. The software doesn’t run the company, people do. Here are five things that Bosses should do for Successful CRM implementation.
- Many times older employees don’t heed to the management requests. These old-timers are the ones who put CRM Success out of track.
- Lack of Interest by Senior Team members, sometimes because they feel that this will take away their clout on the company.
- Inefficient Team members, don’t want the system to be implemented because they fear that transparency will take away their jobs.
- Many times it is just the lack of conviction and will power from the top management. They make CRM implementation as optional.
Can Team Leaders do CRM Audit on their Own?
Of course, yes. We also have a lot of training material for understanding CRM insights and analysis. We encourage Team Leaders and managers to learn how to read the numbers and ideas between the lines.
How do I know if my CRM audit has been done or not?
Please let some one connect with me to explain about the CRM Audits.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (2) No
Viren bhai, Audits have been done multiple time for your company also. Vandan and other Sr team members were present. Today someone from our office will call you to discuss the same.
Thanks for the comments, appreciated.