Check CRM Dashboards daily, almost real-time, Whereas you may periodically check CRM reports for further analysis.
Before doing pathological analysis of patients, doctors will check basic things like heartbeat and breathing. If those two things are OK, they will only go ahead and ask for further reports for further analysis. Without basic checks, there is no point in the advanced pathological analysis, like Blood, Urine, etc.
Similarly, CRM Dashboard is a basic check to know whether everything is alright or not. If you find that basics are not OK, you need to ask for further analytical reports.
CRM Dashboards are like Dashboard of Car; you keep a very close eye on it. Whereas you occasionally keep looking at GPS, GPS is like reports.
Learnings from the Ayurvedic concept of diagnosis
In Ayurveda, the doctors (Vaid – वैद) do primary analysis, which is in three steps.
- Dryasham (द्रश्यम) – To see and observe visible signs of health, example, face, eyes, the way patient walks and sits.
- Sparsham (स्पर्शम) – to read the pulse. In fact, it is much deeper than just a pulse. They monitor beat in three locations with three fingers and monitor (observe) sever different parameters.
- Prashnam (प्रश्नम) – to ask more questions to the patient to make a further diagnosis and confirm the diagnosis done in previous steps.
Sangam CRM Dashboard is based on the ayurvedic concept of diagnosis. (द्रश्यम, स्पर्शम and प्रश्नम)
In 90% of the cases at this stage, the Doctor has already diagnosed the problem. They are ready with the solution to solve the same.
However, if Doctor still has some more doubts, he may ask for some more tests.
CRM dashboards are like pulse, CRM reports are like Pathological reports.
OPR Dashboard of Sangam CRM works on the concept of द्रश्यम, स्पर्शम and प्रश्नम:
- First, you SEE (द्रश्यम) the dashboard, (it tells you some essential and vital things about what is happening in your organisation).
- Then you click on the details (स्पर्शम) to learn more about those details (go a little deeper).
- If you still have some more doubts or find problems, you ask your team questions. Asking the right questions is the most critical part, which most leaders ignore.
Reports are for further analysis.
Dashboards are perfect for day-to-day operations to make sure that everything is working fine. But every business needs to do a systematic analysis of things and make changes accordingly.
There is no use in checking reports if your dashboard is showing signs of bad health.