In this, the fourth video, we explore the Customer Feedback form mechanism in Sangam CRM. The Feedback form can be sent using Email, WhatsApp, or SMS.
Why we are calling it smart feedback? Because it is smart, and simple
Many times, we have seen that companies sent tons of questions to customers as a feedback survey form. Which never works, and people do not respond.
Why, because the form is very lengthy. So, we designed it in a very simple way. Customers have to do just a single click to let us know whether they are satisfied with our service or not.
Gathering feedback has to be simple for both sides, Customers as well as Customer Support Team. Because the customers who honour your review requests are generally the most loyal customers.
How to send Feedback Email to Customer?
- We don’t have to do anything.
- Just mark the ticket as closed, and CRM automation handles everything in behind. The feedback request message is sent.
- The Customer gets an email (or SMS or WA), and they have to do just a single click to denote their feedback.
- The primary feedback is classified as
- Basic idea is to capture Customer Experience and customer satisfaction. Additionally, customers can also write some more text for the feedback.
- Once the customer gives the feedback, the feedback information is automatically added to the respective ticket.
The Back-end working of Smart Feedback
- We have a pre-built customer feedback form template (for Email as well as SMS/WhatsApp). This template can be customised according to your requirement.
- Everything in the template is customisable, right from Subject line, to email address, and even the body of the email.
- Then a workflow is configured to send that message based on the value in the drop-down field. (called status).
- When Customer gives feedback, it gets automatically linked and recorded under the ticket.
Analysing Customer Feedback Forms received
- The Feedbacks can be analysed directly in the list view.
- We can have a detailed analytical report, Customer wise, Agent wise, City wise or even product wise.
- This data can also be exported for reporting in some other software.
Sending Thank you Email for Customer Feedback
- Using the same CRM Automation, we can also configure another email (or SMS/WhatsApp), to be sent to the customer to say thanks.
- However, we strongly recommend that a proper thank you call must be made for the feedback.
- Call will have much deeper impact.
How to make customer feedback most effective?
- When customer service team closes the Customer ticket, they request customers to please provide the feedback when they receive the email.
- This makes customers feel that the feedback is important for us.
- When Customers provide feedback, it would be best on the part of a team leader or Customer Success Officer to give a call to customer and discuss how can we improve the service.
- If customer is not satisfied, then the problem should be solved immediately and then the feedback should be taken again.
Some More interesting reading regarding Customer Feedback
- Why customer feedback is the best source of learning.
- How to create customer satisfaction surveys, that work.