Read Time: 2 minutes
Enjay Synapse is much more than an IP_PBX Solution, but with a difference. We call it BTI (Business Telephony Integration) rather than CTI (Computer Telephony Integration).
In this article, we examine what is an advantage of the Enjay Synapse Server.
- PC hardware is used – not specialized costly hardware.
- Open Source software is used.
- Indigenously developed
- Indian solution for Indian requirement
- Extremely reliable & efficient
- Enjay Synapse Server uses PRI cards from Sangoma – Canada. They are one of the best telephony hardware manufacturers in the world.
- It’s not that the company is in Canada and Cards are made in China, they are manufactured in Canada itself.
- Enjay is an authorized partner in India.
- Easily expandable & upgradable.
- Enjay Synapse Server uses PCIe PRI Cards.
- The standard version has support for 1 PRI line, but there are other models available which can support 2 or 4 PRI lines per card.
- If the server hardware that we are using has 2 PCIe slots – then we can connect up to 8 PRI lines on a single Server.
- Also, there are high-end (high density) cards available – which can support up to 64 PRI lines.
- Can integrate with the software.
- Enjay Synapse server can integrate with almost any type of software (CRM / ERP / any other application – local or hosted)
- Any customization is possible
- Fully ready and compatible for a hybrid solution.
- Enjay Synapse server can work with all the telephony devices like:
- IP Phones (wired and wireless)
- Softphones – any softphone with any operating system.
- Analog phones (with the help of an ATA device)
- Another IP_PBX is available in the market.
- Can connect to external VOIP servers.
- Open Source and Open Standards.