Receivable Management Solution for Enjay CRM
A Single solution for Payment Follow up, Cash Flow Projection, and Outstanding Receivable Management.
Presenting the Most Effective Way to Solve this Challenge
The INTEGRATED RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
The combination of Enjay’s CRM and Tally ERP provide benefits of an Integrated solution known as Receivable Management Solution for the payment follow up of overdue payments.
Challenges of managing Accounts Receivable in Tally ERP
Tally ERP keeps a record of receivables and does not manage the process of recovery.
- Tally stores due dates but not the actual receivables date.
- Cannot measure efforts put in collecting the outstanding amount.
- Cannot project short-term cash flow based on expected receivable dates.
- Cannot get salesperson- or date-wise receivable report.
How the Receivable Management Solution (RMS) for Enjay CRM works
RMS is an Enjay CRM addon that integrates with Tally. Since it has a mobile app and also syncs with Tally, it’s like having a mobile app for Tally to keep you updated on the go.
Setting up is simple. Just a few clicks:
- From CRM Admin Panel, Connect to Tally ERP and Select Company.
- Link Tally Ledges and CRM Companies
- Sync Closing balance between Tally and CRM
- PDF of Entire Ledger and Bill-by-bill Balance are automatically stored in CRM.
- In CRM mention Next Expected Receivable Amount.
- Enter the Next Expected Receivable Date in CRM.
Now you’re all set to start payment follow-ups using your mobile CRM app.
Cash Flow ForecastsWhile your accounting software gives you forecasts based on due dates. CRM can give you forecasts based on Realistic Expected receivable dates. Since the Payment Collection data is already in CRM, Short Term Cash Flow projections can be done from CRM itself.
- Amount Receivable in next 7/30 days.
- Day wise amount receivable.
- Sales Person wise amount receivable
- City wise / Client wise amount receivable.
- Reminders on Mobile in CRM App.
Tally on Mobile with a Twist?
Your Accounts Receivable data from Tally ERP is available in CRM, including Closing Balance, Complete Ledger Acount (PDF) and also Bill-by-Bill Details (PDF). CRM also has a mobile Application, which has special dashboards and reports for Receivable Management on Mobile App. From where you can change expected amount and expected date.
This in a way means that you are able to manage your Tally from your Mobile Device. Exciting, isn’t it?
User Review( votes)