Best IP PBX System with powerful and customisable IP PBX Software for your organisation
Enjay Synapse IP PBX System with IVRS, Call Recording, Auto Calling, CTI and Auto Call Distribution, starting at 45000 INR only.
Why Choose Enjay Synapse IP PBX over Asterisk PBX or asterisk software?
Asterisk Open Source PBX solution is one of the most popular PBX software available in the market, that too for free. However, as usual, there are many hidden costs when you go for a free, open source software. Asterisk System which runs Asterisk software is a solution which we can call “For Engineer by Engineer”, which means you cannot use fully it without spending money. Enjay Synapse can also be used as a soft pbx of virtual PBX which can run out of any Physical Server or virtual server.
Enjay Synapse PBX Server gives you more value for money as compared to Asterisk PBX System
Enjay Synapse IP PBX Add On's
Complete Call Center Software - Others Provide CRM Integration, we provide integrated CRM
Enjay is probably the only IP PBX solution provider, who has an equally matured CRM that too a very tightly integrated with IP PBX. Here is a list of features of Enjay Call Center Software (featuring Enjay CRM & Enjay Synapse).
There are lots of pre-built reports and also custom reports possible. Example
Solving The Missed Call Puzzle
For any organisation missed calls means loss of reputation. Enjay Synapse has a very innovative solution for handling missed calls. Here is how we do it.
- Firstly, we make sure that you don’t miss any calls by providing you complete details of call distribution over the day so that you can plan your team accordingly.
- Even after that if you miss any calls, Enjay Synapse can send you emails few times a day, so that you make callbacks accordingly.
- The Missed Call report (Email) shows how many calls have been missed, how many called back and how many yet to call back. Synapse intelligently detects whether you have made a callback or not.
- Suppose you schedule it 3 times a day (a) 3 hours after day start (b) 5 hours after day start © 30 minutes before day end.
- This will make sure that at the End of the Day, there are no missed calls which have been unattended.
Detailed Feature list of Enjay Synapse as IP PBX
Most frequent questions and answers
Enjay Synapse can be used as both. It can also be used as a virtual PBX using voice over IP technology.
Enjay Synapse supports GSM, VoIP, SIP, lines apart from regular PSTN and PRI lines. Nowadays in market there is new trend of PRI over SIP (currently provided by TATA and BSNL in select area only), which is also supported on Enjay Synapse.
Yes, Enjay Synapse supports all kinds of IP PBX phones. Industry standard is SIP technology and Enjay Synapse supports SIP.
Yes of course, we provide secured, easy and efficient API, along with proper detailed documentation, Training and also sample code for integrating Enjay Synapse with your ERP or any other application on any platform.
Almost yes in all the cases, unless your PBX is really old. Generally any epabx bought after 2005 will be compatible with Enjay Synapse.
No Currently, Enjay Synapse is priced on per server basis. APIs, Add-ons, Customisation and implementation costs are extra.