The Most Reliable Real Estate CRM in India
Proven Track Record
Integrated telephony module
Intuitive Mobile App
Enhanced Data Security
In Depth Analytics
Useful Features of Real Estate CRM
Get a thorough overview of your inventory and pipeline in a single view. Filter your dashboard for relevant information in one of two ways:
- Inventory-wise: flats in a specific property sold versus unsold
- Revenue-wise: sales closed versus sales in the pipeline.
Sync Inquiries Easily
Sync inquiries from the following platforms with minimal effort:
- Prominent real estate marketplaces like 99Acres, Common Floor, Housing, Quickr, Roof&Floor, JustDial, IndiaMart and TradeIndia.
- Your website and landing pages, social media, YouTube ads, and search engine ads. Traditional media advertisements like TV, newspaper, magazines, and hoardings.
Classify all Leads
Your team members get notified when leads get assigned to them. They can tag leads by relevance, quality, status, location preference, budget, and more. You can monitor the life cycle of each lead and analyse the most relevant platforms that provide qualified leads, thus improving your productivity and return on investment of your advertising spend.
Track Sales Team Performance
The CRM integrates seamlessly with multiple communication channels like WhatsApp, phone, SMS, and Email. Every communication your team has with leads gets captured in the CRM. You can pull it up at your convenience to monitor sales team performance, for training, and other activities. The CRM also enables your sales team to set reminders for follow-ups and close deals quicker.
Access the dashboards, reports and everything on your mobile device. This means you can:
- Stayed informed in on your sales team’s performance, inventory, and pipeline
- Get real-time data anywhere on the go using the mobile-friendly CRM software.
- Take quick action whenever needed to improve employee productivity.